VW Passat repair
+ 1. Ekspluatatsiiya of the car
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Power supply system
+ 6. Ignition system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Drive of forward wheels
+ 10. Suspension brackets
+ 11. Steering
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Wheels and tires
+ 14. Systems of heating, ventilation and conditioning
- 15. Electric equipment
+ 15.1. Technical characteristics
15.2. Security measures at work with electric equipment
+ 15.3. Detection of not closed chain
+ 15.4. Storage battery
+ 15.5. Generator
+ 15.6. Starter
15.7. Block of safety locks and relay
15.8. Replacement of the lock of ignition
+ 15.9. Switches
+ 15.10. Combination of devices
+ 15.11. Internal lighting and lighter
+ 15.12. Headlights
+ 15.13. Windscreen cleaner
15.14. Windscreen washers
15.15. Cleaner of back glass
+ 15.16. Central lock
+ 15.17. Hatch
+ 16. Body
+ 17. Electric circuits
Repair B3-B4/Passat B3-B4 Volkswagen Passat>> Electric equipment>> Security measures at work with electric equipment
1. Do not disconnect needlessly the storage battery — it can affect adversely electrosystem work as a whole.
2. After shutdown of the storage battery there is a failure of a memory of a regular radio tape recorder. Renewal of work of a radio tape recorder needs the special code put, as a rule, on a card enclosed to a radio tape recorder.
3. Never disconnect the storage battery or a tension regulator at the working engine and the generator.
4. Do not close on "weight" a wire leaving from a clip of a winding of excitement of the generator.
5. Do not interchange the position of a wire of a regulator of tension.
6. Do not start up the engine if the regulator of tension is connected to "weight".
7. Do not remove the generator at the switched-on storage battery.
8. Observe polarity of connection of wires of the storage battery.
9. Disconnect both plugs of the storage battery if it is charged from an extraneous source, continuing to remain in the car.
10. Do not carry out the works connected with an iskroobrazovaniye, near the being charged storage battery.
11. Fused safety lock change only for the similar.
12. At fire during movement of the car of a control lamp of a charging of the storage battery, check electric contacts of the generator, and also a tension of a maple belt. Further check carry out after generator removal.